DO'S and DON'T
The following personal gears are recommended to bring:
1) Camera and Batteries
2) Water Proof Bag
4) Swimming Suit/Pants
5) Environmentally friendly soap, shampoo and sun cream
1) Don't throw any type of Garbage especially plastic item, tissue, Batteries, can etc..
2) Don't collect natural things like sea shell, coral reef etc.
3) Don't touch or threatern any animals without reason
4) Don't force to take photo local people in order to maintain their ways of life.
5) Don't order to cruise dangerous/unsafe areas .... must follow the com mand of ship captain
6) Don't go away without escott guide or out of area while you are enjoying swimming/ snorkelling
1. Honey Bear Hotel (2 Star) - USD 50 per room per night without breakfast
2. Kawthaung Motel (2 Star) - USD 30 per room per night without breakfast
3. Andaman Club Hotel (5 Star) - USD 79 per room per night with breakfast
* transfer from Kawthaung Jetty to Thahtaykyunt Island (3000MMK / 100THB per way per person)
* transfer from Kawthaung Jetty to Thahtaykyunt Island ( Charter 2500THB per way)
1. Surat House (Guest House) - Baht 500 per room per night without breakfast (with air-con, TV & Shower)
2. Royal Princess Hotel (4 Star) - Baht 1800 per room per night with breakfast
(C) Ngwe Saung Beach (Ayeyarwaddy Delta Area)
1. The Palm Beach Resort
2. Sunny Paradise Hotel
3. Myanmar Treasure Resorts
1. Yangon-Kawthaung or Kawthaung-Yangon - USD 177 per way by Air KBZ
2. Bangkok-Ranaung or Ranaung-Bangkok - Baht 3,200 per way by Phuket Air
3. Yangon-Myeik or Myeik-Yangon - USD 138 per way by Air KBZ
4. Yangon-Kawthaung or Kawthaung-Yangon-USD 140 per way by Myanmar Interntional Air Line
* We are charging USD 5 per ticket for service fee if the tickets are reserved & issued by us.
Mileage of Mergui Archipelago
Ranong And Kawthaung 131 miles from Patong Bay
· The Andaman club, Pulau Rau ( Tha Htay Kyunn ) 2.5 miles from Kawthaung
· Cavern Island ( Hlaing Gu Island ) 44 miles from Kawthaung
· Stewart Island 2 miles from Cavern Island
· Swinton Island ( Kyunn Phi Lar ) 15 miles from Cavern Island
· Lampi ( Kyunn Tann Shey ) 50 miles from Kawthaung
· Salet Galet 14 miles from Lampi
· Bo Cho ( Pu Nala ) 4 miles from Lampi
· Linn Shu Island ( Pulau Labiaung ) 5 miles from Lampi
· Clara Island ( Kyunn Me Gyee ) 67 miles from Kawthaung
· 115 Island ( Frost Island ) 38 miles from Kawthaung
· Dommel Island ( Pan Daung Island ) 96 miles from Kawthaung
· Elphinestone Island (Thayawthadankyi)
. Port Maria (North Bay) 148 miles from Kawthaung
. Hetarious Bay 10 miles from Port Maria
Entry Procedures (From Ranong)
Visitors to the Mergui Archipelago and the Burma Banks must clear Myanmar(Burma) customs and immigration. Entry formalities are surprisingly straightforward and with few days. Tour operators usually take care of entry details, so you need not be too concerned with the actual procedure.
Valid passport copy and four recent photos are required, along with a visa fees US$ 30 for 28 days and an entry fee, currently set at US$ 80 to $130 depending on your destination and duration of stay for foreign base tour boat. For this reason, passports are not stamped, nor does such entry allow you to travel elsewhere in Myanmar(Burma). Under the present system, if you buy package tour from foreign base tour Operators, you are strictly limited to the Mergui Archipelago and the Burma Banks, according to the specific itinerary of the trip you have joined.
Visitors are allowed to visit Myeik(Mergui) Archipelago as well as inside Myanmar(Burma) by Boat or Air, if they buy package tour from Myanmar(Burma) Tour Operators. Visitors could visit to Myeik (Mergui), Dawei (Tavoy), Yangon (Rangoon) and etc. The visitors could leave the Myanmar(Burma) from the same entry point (Kawthaung) as well as opther entry/exit point such as Yangon International Airport and Mandalay International Airport
Visa & Customs
A tourist visa for Myanmar(Burma) can be obtained from any Myanmar(Burma) Embassy or Consulate worldwide. Visas are valid for 28 days and can be issued the same day when they are applied for. Pre arranged visa (visa on arrival) can be done through Travel Agents or Major Hotels.
Airport Departure Tax:
As is the case at most international airports, there is an international departure tax. In Yangon, US$/FEC 10 per person is payable for departures on international flights. There are currently no airport taxes for domestic flights
Andaman Club | Andaman Resort | Black Rock Island | Burma Banks | Fan Forest Pinnacle | Great Swintons Islands
Hlaing Gu Island | Horse Shoe Island | Lampi Island | Lon Khwet Kyun Bird Nest Cave | Ma Kyone Galet Salone Village
Myauk Ni Island | North Twin Island | North Twin Plateau | Shark Cave Island | Salone Island | Three Islets
Thuye Kaung Kyun_su | Victoria Point | Wa Ale Island | Western Rocky Island | Yadanar Island | Zar Det Kyee Island