MYANMAR ADVENTURE SNORKELING & KAYAKING PROGRAM
Kawthaung - Taung La Bo - 115 Island - Nga Man Island - Kyun Phila - 254 Beach - Salet Galet Island - Marble Island - Duyar Islet - Mergui Island - Myeik
Package Price: USD 1781/Pax by Mergui Princess Cruise
Package Price: USD 1726/ Pax by Mergui Princess Cruise 1
|Charter Rates||1-8 Pax||9-16 Pax|
|Mergui Princess Cruise||US$ 1950 per day||US$ 2450 per day|
|Maximum (06 pax)||-|
|Mergui Princess Cruise 1||US$ 1500 per day||-|
Day-01 : Kawthaung – Taung La Bo – 115 Island (Lunch, Dinner)
Our service starts from Myo Ma Jetty in Kawthaung. Mergui Princess’s representative will pick you up at your hotel or airport and transfer to jetty to embark on board. After immigration clearance captain will strat to drive heading to Taung La Bo Island where you can enjoy snorkeling and swimming by island for an hours. After that cruise captain will continue his cruising to 115 Islands group. While cruising you can do sun bathing on the sun deck on the board. Enjoy dinner and overnight on board by 115 Islands group.
Day-02 :115 Island - Nga Man Island – Kyun Phila (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Enjoy your breakfast prepared by the Chef of Mergui Princess. 115 Islands Group is crystal water and worth to snorkel to see much colorful school of fishes, hard and soft corals. It is fantastic one of the finest islands to spend time on hiking and jungle trekking through the rain forest. You’ll find here are the very definition of pristine very white and powder sand beaches. It’s no wonder visitors come from all around to sink their toes into miles of pure white sand. If there were time permit, we will send you a new resort which is under construction on the islands. While having your lunch the boat will continue to Nga Mann Island where we will do an hour snorkeling. This place is very nice to snorkeling because where can be seen hard and soft coral, various colorful fishes, big leeches. A Cave is under water where so many kinds of fishes can be seen. After activities captain will continue heading to Kyun Phila (Great Swinton) which is one of the most popular and beautiful island in Mergui Archipelago.Enjoy dinner and overnight onboard by Kyun Phila.
Day-03: Kyun Phila – 254 Creek - Salet Galet Island (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast onboard, we go for excursion to the village where can be observed the daily life of fisher men. After that we will embark to 254 beach where can be enjoy kayaking trip among mangrove trees. After activities we will continue to Salet Galet Island. Enjoy dinner and overnight on board by Salet Galet Island.
Day-04 Salet Galet - Marble Island (Ye’ Aye Hnget Thaik) (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
After breakfast onboard, we will go for kayaking and excursion at the sea gypsy village. And then continue to Marble Island (Ye’ Aye Hnget Thaik) and lunch onboard. One can visit the Peral Farm on the way. Dinner and overnight onboard nearby Marble Island.
Day-5 Marble Island – Duyar Islet – Mergui Island (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
After breakfast onboard, enjoy Cave Kayaking when the tide ebb, watching Swiftlets Dwelling (Bird nest) and the Rocks look like the Banyan Tree, Elephant and Bottle. If you are lucky, you will able to see the Group of Sea Dolphin. After lunch, continue to Duyar Islet. We will go for short trip excursion to the village. Continue to Mergui Island for overnight.
Day-6 Mergui island - Myeik (Breakfast & Lunch)
After breakfast, enjoy the last day of the trip on Mergui Island. Depart to Myeik in the morning. Enjoy Lunch onboard. Cheers up for your successful exploration trip to Mergui Archipelago. Arrive back to Seik Nge Jetty in Myeik. After disembarking from boat, Mergui Princess’s representative will send you air port or hotel by car in Myeik.
What to Bring:
- Sun hat
- Sun block
- Polarized sun-glasses
- Light clothing
- Light-weight Water-proof jacket
- Hand held torch
- Sensible shoes / boots for trekking
- Long trousers for jungle walks
- Long sleeve shirt
- Insect repellent
- Free flow of soft drinks, fruits & snacks (while onboard)
- On board meals (3 meals per day with minimum 3-4 dishes per meal) ***Meal request for any prejudice if booking confirmed
- Two way transfers (Kawthathaung Airport or Ranong Jetty or Myeik Airport )
- Local English speaking guide service
- Accommodation onboard (Twin/Double sharing each cabin)
- Sea Kayaks (sit-on-top), Snorkeling sets (face masks, snokels and fins)
- Jungle boats, Fishing poles, Life jacket & life raft
- Entry Permission Fee USD 80 MSK-01,MSK-02 and MSK-03 or USD 130 MSK-04, MSK-05 and MSK-06
- Hotel Accommodation in Kawthaung, Ranong or Myeik
- Tips & Drink (Beer & Alcoholic Drink)
- Personal expenses & Personal insurance
- Domestic & international air-ticket
- 300USD/pax is sur-charge for MSK-05 & 06 program for repositioning cost (Only package) by Mergui Princess Cruise
- 200USD/pax is sur-charge for MSK-05 & 06 program for repositioning cost (Only package) by Mergui Princess Cruise 1
- Repositioning cost will be collected 70% on charter per day rate for MSK-05 & MSK-06 program (Only charter)
- Visa fees
- Diving equipment rental fees
- Bank transfer charge 4.6% or 5%