MYANMAR ADVENTURE SNORKELING & KAYAKING PROGRAM
Myeik - Mergui Island - Duyar Islet - Marbel Island - Salet Galet - 254 Beach - 256 Creek - Nga Man Island - 115 Island - Taung La Bo - Kawthaung
Package Price: USD 1781/Pax by Mergui Princess Cruise
Package Price: USD 1726/ Pax by Mergui Princess Cruise 1
|Charter Rates||1-8 Pax||9-16 Pax|
|Mergui Princess Cruise||US$ 1950 per day||US$ 2450 per day|
|Maximum (06 pax)||-|
|Mergui Princess Cruise 1||US$ 1500 per day||-|
Day-1 Myeik - Mergui Island Island (Lunch & Dinner)
Our service starts from Seik Nge Jetty in Mergui Town.Mergui Princess’s representative will pick you up at your hotel or airport and transfer to jetty to embark on board. Captain will start his cruising to Mergui Island where walk along the beach of Mergui Island and enjoy sunset. Enjoy dinner and overnight onboard nearby the island.
Day-2 Mergui Island – Duyar Islet - Marble Island (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
After breakfast, morning proceed to Duyar Islet where we will go for short trip excurstion to the village. Then continue to Marble Island (Ye’ Aye Hnget Thaik) and Lunch onboard. Enjoy Cave Kayaking when the tide ebb, watching Swiftlets Dwelling (Bird Nest) and the Rocks look like the Banyan Tree, Elephant and Bottle. If you are lucky, you will able to see the Group of Sea Dolphin. Dinner and overnight onboard nearby Marble Island.
Day-3 Marble Island (Ye’ Aye Hnget Thaik) – Salet Galet (Lampi) (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
After breakfast, morning proceed to depart to Salet Galet (Lampi). We will go for kayaking and excursion to the sea gypsy village. Enjoy your dinner and overnight onboard nearby Salet Galet island.
Day-4 Salet Galet – 254 Beach – 256 Creek (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Enjoy your breakfast prepared by the Chef of Mergui Princess and continue to 254 beach which is long with its white sand and semi-circle shape of the beach, it is one of the most popular among tourists. We go for swimming and then continue to 256 where we can do kayaking among mangroves trees. Enjoy dinner and overnight on board.
Day – 5 256 Creek – Nga Man Island - 115 Island (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
After breakfast, morning proceed to Nga Man Island which has both beautiful hard and soft corals as well as Nurse Shark. A Cave is under water where so many kinds of fishes can be seen. And then depart to 115 island and lunch onboard. Be leisure by enjoying Sea Kayaking around the island, Snorkeling, Fishing, Jungle Trekking, Swimming and Sun Bathing on the beach. Dinner and overnight onboard nearby 115 island.
Day – 6 115 Island - Taung La Bo Island – Kawthaung (Breakfast, Lunch)
After breakfast, morning proceed to Taung La Bo Island and enjoy the activities. Cheers up for your successful exploration trip to Mergui Archipelago. Arrived back to Kawthaung. After disembarking from boat, Mergui Princess’s representative will send you air port or hotel by car in Kawthaung or Ranong Jetty by long tail boat..
What to Bring:
- Sun hat
- Sun block
- Polarized sun-glasses
- Light clothing
- Light-weight Water-proof jacket
- Hand held torch
- Sensible shoes / boots for trekking
- Long trousers for jungle walks
- Long sleeve shirt
- Insect repellent
- Free flow of soft drinks, fruits & snacks (while onboard)
- On board meals (3 meals per day with minimum 3-4 dishes per meal)***Meal request for any prejudice if booking confirmed
- Two way transfers (Myeik Airport or Kawthaung Airport or Ranong Jetty)
- Local English speaking guide service
- Accommodation onboard (Twin/Double sharing each cabin)
- Sea Kayaks (sit-on-top), Snorkeling sets (face masks, snokels and fins)
- Jungle boats, Fishing poles, Life jacket & life raft
- Entry Permission Fee USD 80 MSK-01,MSK-02 and MSK-03 or USD 130 MSK-04, MSK-05 and MSK-06
- Hotel Accommodation in Kawthaung, Ranong or Myeik
- Tips & Drink (Beer & Alcoholic Drink)
- Personal expenses & Personal insurance
- Domestic & international air-ticket
- 300USD/pax is sur-charge for MSK-05 & 06 program for repositioning cost (Only package) by Mergui Princess Cruise
- 200USD/pax is sur-charge for MSK-05 & 06 program for repositioning cost (Only package) by Mergui Princess Cruise 1
- Repositioning cost will be collected 70% on charter per day rate for MSK-05 & MSK-06 program (Only charter)
- Visa fees
- Diving equipment rental fees
- Bank transfer charges 4.6% or 5%